I earned my Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology, and am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in Illinois. In 2007, I became a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist (CSAT) through training with Dr. Patrick Carnes, one of the most prominent figures in the areas of knowledge and treatment around sexual addictions. Along the way, my practice has also increasingly emphasized working with adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse (CSA) and other incidences of physical, emotional and relational traumas, often involving powerful elements of dissociation. You can find out more about my characteristics as a therapist by clicking on “Services” from the menu above.
Additionally, I have worked as a Clinician/Consultant at the Access and Crisis Unit of the DuPage County Health Department, and served on the Board of Directors of a local community mental health agency.
Education & Credentials
- M.A., Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- LCPC (Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor)
- CSAT (Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist)
- International Society for the Study of Trauma & Dissociation (ISST-D)
- International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
- Illinois Counseling Association
- Illinois Mental Health Counselors Association
- Illinois Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trangendered in Counseling